We also offer a wide range of waterstops for concrete and reinforced concrete structures.
These waterstops are manufactured from materials that conform to various standard types, and thus are suitable for use even in the most complex structures that require high-level technical performance:
- chemical plants;
- industrial buildings;
- power stations;
- reinforcing walls;
- fresh-water reservoirs;
- piping systems;
- other buildings.
Only quality materials used according to purpose should be used in the construction of structures that are constantly affected by heavy loads. The German company Besaplast® Kunstoffe GmbH tests and certifies its materials at the Material Testing Institute MPA in Dortmund. In order to ensure the compliance of its waterstops with DIN 18541 and DIN 7865 standards, quality control is essential.
- Besaflex® (PVC-P): used for regular (not heavy) loads;
- Nitriflex® (according to DIN 18541): used for greater loads and/or when a chemically-resistant material is necessary;
- Elastoflex® (according to DIN 7865): used for greater loads, greater joint movement (expansions/compression), frequent changes of load size and/or low temperatures;
- Polyethylene (PE): used for structures that are affected by strong chemical stressors, when greater elasticity and resistance to micro-organisms is necessary;
- Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE): used under strict requirements for elasticity, resistance to scratching and UV light;
- Polyflex: melts well, resistant to chemical environment and micro-organisms, durable, remains elastic in low temperatures.