Optimising cladding material use
|Preparing structural designs for ventilated façades||Designing and implementing custom solutions||Training|
Ventilated façade structures manufactured by Plantas UAB are designed and tested by qualified structural engineers who are certified for managing the structural design part of structures of exceptional significance.
The structural designs of our ventilated façades are prepared in compliance with applicable law and building regulations.
The following documentation is provided for the installation of the designed structure and cladding:
- an explanatory text (according to p. 8.1 and p. 9.1 of Annex 8 to STR 1.05.06:2010 Construction Design);
- the technical calculations for the structural solutions (according to p. 8.2 and p. 9.3 of Annex 8 to STR 1.05.06:2010 Construction Design);
- technical specifications (according to p. 7.3 of Annex 8 to STR 1.05.06:2010 Construction Design);
- the technical drawings for the solutions (according to p. 8.4 and p. 9.4 of Annex 8 to STR 1.05.06:2010 Construction Design);
- a statement of costs (according to p. 8.5 and p. 9.5 of Annex 8 to STR 1.05.06:2010 Construction Design).
The technical drawings contain:
- standard and custom (if necessary) construction details;
- the structural layout of fixed and flexible anchorage points and the distances between them;
- structural sections with profile lengths and their end points;
- cladding elevations with fixed and flexible cladding anchorage points (if necessary).
A specialist will be appointed to oversee the installation of the design solutions on-site, also acting as a consultant for contractors and other individuals responsible for implementing the design.